Continuing Education Units (CEU's)
THE CREATIVE AGE 2015 NCCA is pleased to offer the following Continuing Education Units's (CEU's):
- National Certification Council for Activity Professionals (NCCAP)
- $25.00 for the Leadership Exchange (7 credit hours)
- $25.00 for a single PDI Event (5 credit hours)
- National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB NCERS):
- $75 for the Leadership Exchange (7 credit hours)
- $75 for a single PDI Event (5 credit hours)
- Social Work through the Washington Area Geriatric Education Center Consortium:
- $50.00 for the Leadership Exchange (hours pending)
- $50.00 for a single PDI Event (hours pending)
To Register for CEU's
To register online for CEU's with a new registration visit Register for Events and CEU's.
If you have previously registered and wish to add CEU's contact email@example.com A NCCA staff member will be happy to walk you through the process. (You can also wait and register for CEU's on-site the day of the event.)
To Receive your CEU credits
Arrive a few minutes early at the registration desk prior to each event. If you pre-registered for CEU's online, your CEU registration packet will be waiting. Otherwise, you can quickly sign up for CEU's, make your payment, and receive a registration packet.
Once you have completed the sessions, return your evaluation/s to the registration desk. Your CEU credits will be mailed following the conference.