Welcome to the Research of Creative Aging
Discover emerging research demonstrating the impact of creative expression on healthy aging in this track designed by leaders in the field.
- Establish robust and practicable links between the “research of art” and the “art of research.”
- Anticipate the impending research that will catalyze substantive change in our field.
- Enhance the use of research as a bedrock of the field.
- Illuminate current research and its impact on diverse artistic modalities.
- Plant the seeds for a research-based framework that simultaneously builds and reinforces value.
- Greg Finch, Director of Field Services, National Center for Creative Aging
- Alex Mabin, Senior Vice President, First Centrum
- Linda Noelker, Senior Vice President for Planning and Organizational Resources, The Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Nora Super, Executive Director, 2015 White House Conference on Aging