Research Plenary – Mapping Our Future: Research in a Creative Landscape
This session will explore the need for robust research models and projects, while illuminating the impact of current and past research initiatives. With their fingers on the pulse of Creative Aging research, the speakers will expertly paint a full picture of the research timeline as it applies to the field.
- Illuminate key trends in the research of creative aging
- Provide a context for the research creative aging within a national discourse
- Outline the need for new research techniques in the field of creative aging
- Sunil Iyengar, Director of Office of Research and Analysis, National Endowment for the Arts
- Tony Noice, Professor, Elmhurst College
- Linda Noelker, Senior Vice President for Planning and Organizational Resources, The Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging