R2: Placemaking – Catalyst Communities: Research at the Intersection of Person and Place
A variety of geographically and demographically diverse organizations provide diverse perspectives to use in combining research with place. This session will highlight the extent to which research intersects with creative placemaking.
- Investigate the intersection between research and creative placemaking.
- Draw lessons from the experiences of a diverse panel of field practitioners.
- Jon Kay, Director of Traditional Arts Indiana, Indiana University
- Kathleen Mundell, Special Programs Director, Maine Arts Commission
- Diana Post, President, Rachel Carson Landmark Alliance
- Sandra Crewe, Dean School of Social Work, Howard University