R1: Foundations – Basic Research: Building the Case for Creativity
Research experts will analyze the role of research and explore the fundamental research questions facing the field of creative aging. This is the perfect session for those unacquainted with current research modalities, or who want a brush-up.
- Identify the bedrock principles of research in creative aging.
- Examine the role of research in both the academic and non-profit environments.
- Helen Kivnick, Professor, University of Minnesota
- Linda Noelker, Senior Vice President for Planning and Organizational Resources, The Benjamin Rose Institute on Aging
- Tom Prohaska, Dean of the College of Health and Human Services, George Mason University
- Michael Patterson, Co-Founder, MINDRAMP CONSULTING