P4: Life-Long Learning – A Road Less Traveled: Collaborating Across Cultures and Generations
Panelists will examine culturally specific programs and intergenerational dynamics in relation to life-long learning practices. This session will also investigate the role of older adults as “keepers of culture.”
- Identify culturally specific programs within the life-long learning paradigm.
- Address the role of intergenerational interactivity within the practice of creative aging.
- Julie Ellis, Director, Hollin Hall Senior Center,
- Nancy Henkin, Founder, The Intergenerational Center at Temple University
- Heather Ikemire, Director of Program and Membership Strategy, National Guild for Community Arts Education
- Marete A. Wester, Senior Director of Arts Policy, Americans for the Arts