P2: Placemaking –Coming Home: Weaving People, Practice, and Place
Older adults provide a sense of place through life review and life story. Drawing on the perspectives of a range of geographically and demographically diverse organizations, this session meld practice with place.
- Investigate a proactive view of placemaking in the context of creative aging.
- Draw lessons from the experiences of a diverse panel of field practitioners.
- Deb Cambell, Executive Director, Kansas City Senior Theatre
- Ed Pazzanese, Director, Families Creating Together
- Susan Peterson, Orchestra President, New Jersey Intergenerational Orchestra
- Victoria Murray Baatin, Legislative and Community Affairs Director, DCCAH