P1: Foundations – An Emerging Primer: Languages, Methodologies, and Models of Creative Aging
Designed for the full spectrum of participants in creative aging, this session challenges and invigorates the key concepts, language, and models that guide and support this work. Participants will take part in a dialogue about methods and models that have sustained the field and those that will expand it in the future. This session examines key foundations and expanding resources that will serve the new practitioners to seasoned veterans whwerever the find themselves on the journey of creative aging.
- Understand the “best practices of practice” by drawing on the experience of luminaries in our field.
- Identify and explore the techniques, language, and models that form the foundation of the field.
- Experience opportunities for shared engagement, exploration, and practice in the field.
- Survey of practices in the field and exploration of cross-sectored partnerships.
- Jorge Merced, Associate Artistic Director, Pregones Theater