The Creative Age Plenary Session Leadership Exchange Summary with Next Steps
Gather for a dynamic synthesis of the learnings and insights from the leadership exchange proceedings in dialogue with NCCA's President of the Board elect.
And catch a sneak peak of the 2016 THE CREATIVE AGE: International Leadership Exchange and Conference scheduled for June of 2015 in the heart of the National's Capitol along with a sparkling jazz performance by Lil Margie Clark & the Jacques "Saxman" Johnson Band one of the great jazz traditions of Washington DC.
- Greg Finch, Director of Field Services, National Center for Creative Aging
- Sandra Gibson, Sandra L. Gibson & Associates/LLC
- Gay Hanna, Executive Director, National Center for Creative Aging
- Margery Pabst, President, Pabst Charitable Foundation for the Arts
- Lil Margie Clark & the Jacques "Saxman" Johnson Band