B4: Life-Long Learning – Leaving an Impact: How to Be Sustainable and Artful
Business practices can help support life-long learning initiatives in a variety of settings. The assets and human capital that make this possible will be identified, with examples drawn from art institutions with a commitment to later-life learning.
- Develop businesses practices that support life-long learning.
- Map assets and human capital that allow life-long learning to flourish.
- Antoinette Ford, Executive Director, Double Nickels Theatre Company
- Tamara Hauser, Interim Executive Director, ArtSage
- Francesca Rosenberg, MOMA
- Susan Chandler, Vice President, Art Midwest