B3: Health and Wellness – Money Matters: The Financial Impact of Creative Aging
Learn about the most effective strategies and principles employed by healthcare systems throughout the country. Panelists will focus on the business models used in person-centered care.
- Identify effective strategies employed in healthcare institutions across the country.
- Develop business models for effective person-centered care.
- Ginny Mazur, Community Partnership Director, Goddard House
- Margaret Wylde, Founder, ProMatura
- John Zeisel, President and Co-Founder, Hearthstone Alzheimer Care