B2: Placemaking – Livable Communities: Where Business, Belief, and Benefit Thrive
Business models can help build livable communities and improve the quality of life within a placemaking paradigm. This panel will look at trends in this area, paying particular attention to serving diverse ethnic and religious groups.
- Map trends in building livable communities and improving quality of life.
- Address the challenges and potentials of serving different ethnic or faith-based groups.
- Terri Bieber, Founder of ARTreach, Catholic Charities - Mamie George Community Center
- Beth Soltzberg, MSW, MBA, Manager, Alzheimer’s/Related Disorders Family Support Program, Coordinator, Parkinson’s Family Support Program, Jewish Family & Children's Service
- Kathryn Baerwald, Chief Philanthropy Officer, National Lutheran Communities Services
- Christopher Donald, Housing Acquisitions Manager, Housing Opportunities Commission