Who Will Benefit
This dynamic event is designed to convene leaders in creativity and aging as we focus together on the practice, the research, and the business of this burgeoning field. The vibrant Leadership Exchange format provides a place for everyone's wisdom and experience at the table.
Aligned with the White House Conference on Aging, the NEA White House Summit on Creativity and Aging, and the NCCA Professional Development Institute, Washington, DC, will be a nexus for powerful activity in the field of creative aging including:
- Arts and humanities professionals including teaching artists, arts administrators, peformance artists, and older artists;
- Healthcare professionals including professional caregivers, and healthcare administrators (CEU's were available for the 2014 event and are anticipated to be approved this year);
- Research professionals in the arts and humanities, aging and aging services, and academicians;
- Veteran's and military service agencies, individuals, and networks;
- Aging service providers including: activity directors, caregivers, volunteers, administrators;
- Family and professional caregivers and caregiving networks;
- Leaders in the field of social justice for livable communities and care of the aging and those with fragive health;
- Leaders in age-friendly communities, spiritual and faith-based leaders, parish nursing, and community activists; and
- Older adults who are seeking to flourish across the spectrum of aging.
Click HERE to register now.
Click HERE to view Events at-a-glance